All the IPTV shit, right here.
(11-05-2019, 19:58 PM)andyocpfc Wrote: It appears P4P has been banned from the BBS Elgs. I know you’re not his biggest fan Elgs but I’m sure you can sympathise.

How’s the Z8 Craig with Limitless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah didn't help himself mentioning 'pubic wig' every time he sold a sub, but yeah, they got another one.  He can come on here if he wants, I like the banter.  Plus I can get the donkey to fuck him up the arse.
(11-05-2019, 20:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 19:58 PM)andyocpfc Wrote: It appears P4P has been banned from the BBS Elgs. I know you’re not his biggest fan Elgs but I’m sure you can sympathise.

How’s the Z8 Craig with Limitless?

Yeah didn't help himself mentioning 'pubic wig' every time he sold a sub, but yeah, they got another one.  He can come on here if he wants, I like the banter.  Plus I can get the donkey to fuck him up the arse.

Ha - I don’t actually know the reason he was banned. He said some potentially racist thing a week or two back but it got removed and he still posted during the week so can’t be that. Have no idea how to get hold of him to inform him of here.

(11-05-2019, 22:29 PM)andyocpfc Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 20:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah didn't help himself mentioning 'pubic wig' every time he sold a sub, but yeah, they got another one.  He can come on here if he wants, I like the banter.  Plus I can get the donkey to fuck him up the arse.

Ha - I don’t actually know the reason he was banned. He said some potentially racist thing a week or two back but it got removed and he still posted during the week so can’t be that. Have no idea how to get hold of him to inform him of here.  

It's no biggie.  I'm happy with our cosy amount of decent posters.  I was reading some bbs thread yesterday, it was just one long bitchfest.  https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278998  I really don't miss the bbs when I read shite like that, and certainly don't want this site becoming like it.  Would rather it was quiet, but decent.
(12-05-2019, 14:34 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 22:29 PM)andyocpfc Wrote: Ha - I don’t actually know the reason he was banned. He said some potentially racist thing a week or two back but it got removed and he still posted during the week so can’t be that. Have no idea how to get hold of him to inform him of here.  

It's no biggie.  I'm happy with our cosy amount of decent posters.  I was reading some bbs thread yesterday, it was just one long bitchfest.  https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278998  I really don't miss the bbs when I read shite like that, and certainly don't want this site becoming like it.  Would rather it was quiet, but decent.
Christ on a bike. That thread.
(12-05-2019, 18:29 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 14:34 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: It's no biggie.  I'm happy with our cosy amount of decent posters.  I was reading some bbs thread yesterday, it was just one long bitchfest.  https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278998  I really don't miss the bbs when I read shite like that, and certainly don't want this site becoming like it.  Would rather it was quiet, but decent.
Christ on a bike. That thread.

There's actually a few threads like that.  Feck it, let them implode.  Surely people would prefer respectful chat with banter on a well laid out site with decent mods and no cliques to that childlike pish?  Still, what do I know.  Just got to be patient I guess.  And work out how to advertise of course.  That would probably help  Smile
(12-05-2019, 14:34 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 22:29 PM)andyocpfc Wrote: Ha - I don’t actually know the reason he was banned. He said some potentially racist thing a week or two back but it got removed and he still posted during the week so can’t be that. Have no idea how to get hold of him to inform him of here.  

I never, ever get involved in the political threads. It’s just not worth it. It seems every political thread derails and becomes a slagging off contest.

(12-05-2019, 20:31 PM)andyocpfc Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 14:34 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: It's no biggie.  I'm happy with our cosy amount of decent posters.  I was reading some bbs thread yesterday, it was just one long bitchfest.  https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278998  I really don't miss the bbs when I read shite like that, and certainly don't want this site becoming like it.  Would rather it was quiet, but decent.

I never, ever get involved in the political threads. It’s just not worth it. It seems every political thread derails and becomes a slagging off contest.

With the same people on all of them.  Can't believe the amount of hours I wasted spent trying to reason with them.  Not saying I was always right and they were always wrong, but just the complete pointlessness of it all.  When I read those threads now I just think what's the point.
Z8 with Mytvonline2 & Limitless been a dream so far.

Even recording shit now & everything  Big Grin
(16-05-2019, 20:42 PM)Pub Idol Wrote: Z8 with Mytvonline2 & Limitless been a dream so far.

Even recording shit now & everything  Big Grin

Donkeys working alright for me still mate  Smile
Have to say the Donkey has been faultless for me recently whenever I've needed it.  Such amazing value for money.  Even better that I still have 2 years left on my subscription due to them stacking the offers.

Really don't understand the need to go anywhere else.  Maybe I'm more forgiving about the occasional lapse, I dunno.