All the IPTV shit, right here.
WTF. No thread on streaming, Kodi, Donkey, devices et al. Hang your head Elgs Big Grin
Was waiting for you to come and start one mate Smile

Wheres no points and no prizes?
Have you invited him and CE?

I only saw your last PM yesterday and wouldn't let me log onto it for some reason and disn't show on the app which I generally use. Found the forum via the FUE the Elgs.

Donkey was decent last night. It seems to go in patches of decent and less decent. Flawless is okay but like all, they have had their issues too. I'm gonna give Limitless a bash again next season I think and probably run with 3 providers.
I'm using the footybite site at the moment, 95% of the time can get a decent stream through yer browser, also has ace stream links which are useful.
Most importantly, it's all free!
(24-04-2019, 23:28 PM)Nick Gusset Wrote: I'm using the footybite site at the moment, 95% of the time can get a decent stream through yer browser, also has ace stream links which are useful.

Better than Firstrowsport?

Still laughing at the BBS... Especially Maz. Big Grin
(25-04-2019, 08:11 AM)TheJudgelives Wrote:
(24-04-2019, 23:28 PM)Nick Gusset Wrote: I'm using the footybite site at the moment, 95% of the time can get a decent stream through yer browser, also has ace stream links which are useful.

Better than Firstrowsport?

I don't know tbh

Hi Nick
Yes, I use this site, I find the NBC links very good, a bit of buffering now and again, but like you said "it's free" Big Grin
Elgin Eagle From The BBS... Cool
Sports Donkey has become quite frustrating of late after 2 years of fantastic service. Spend most Palace games refreshing every few minutes. Will consider looking at another provider come August. Flawless?
Nick. As much as I will get crucified from Elgs. It's definitely worth looking at other avenues now IMHO. The Donkey has indeed been great but there better alternatives out there. I don't know if their demise is because they have grown too big or just can't be arsed. The are still worth having as a back up for sure, I just don't trust them now which makes me nervous leading upto a game. I think it's fair to say that no one provider will be 100& spot on every time and of course much of the issues could be your end too with your hardware, software, speed or internet provider. Personally, I currently run Flawless with Donkey as back up. Next season I will be running 3 I think with Limitless added. If I can get all three for the equivalent to £15 per month I don't think that's bad value for money. Because attacks from the IP seem a common theme these days, I think it's imperative to have at least back up if not more.

Anyhow, tin hat at the ready.
(24-04-2019, 11:38 AM)andyocpfc Wrote: Have you invited him and CE?

I only saw your last PM yesterday and wouldn't let me log onto it for some reason and disn't show on the app which I generally use. Found the forum via the FUE the Elgs.

Donkey was decent last night. It seems to go in patches of decent and less decent. Flawless is okay but like all, they have had their issues too. I'm gonna give Limitless a bash again next season I think and probably run with 3 providers.

I don't remember if I did or not mate, I just went down each list alphabetically sorted by number of posts and stopped when my James bond watch told me to move onto the next letter.
(30-04-2019, 10:04 AM)andyocpfc Wrote: Nick. As much as I will get crucified from Elgs. It's definitely worth looking at other avenues now IMHO. The Donkey has indeed been great but there better alternatives out there. I don't know if their demise is because they have grown too big or just can't be arsed. The are still worth having as a back up for sure, I just don't trust them now which makes me nervous leading upto a game. I think it's fair to say that no one provider will be 100& spot on every time and of course much of the issues could be your end too with your hardware, software, speed or internet provider. Personally, I currently run Flawless with Donkey as back up. Next season I will be running 3 I think with Limitless added. If I can get all three for the equivalent to £15 per month I don't think that's bad value for money. Because attacks from the IP seem a common theme these days, I think it's imperative to have at least back up if not more.

Anyhow, tin hat at the ready.
Haha no cruxifictions mate  Smile  It has been pretty duff of late, although on occasion, still brilliant.  Certainly been value for money anyway.  I went on a stream site once, ONCE recently, and must have missed the little x box.  Now my phone keeps asking me if I want to see pictures.  I thought it was Palace Perv at first.

But seriously mate, do what you got to do.  There'll be no vigilante justice meted out here.
It appears (according to one of the FB support sites) that one of the big boys in Vader have shut down. Just shows you that no matter how big or small the provider, it can disappear and with that your dosh too at anytime. Unless you can get a cheap yearly deal (like the Donkey one), then it's probably only worth doing short term deals, even if you pay a little more in the long term.
(03-05-2019, 08:30 AM)andyocpfc Wrote: It appears (according to one of the FB support sites) that one of the big boys in Vader have shut down. Just shows you that no matter how big or small the provider, it can disappear and with that your dosh too at anytime. Unless you can get a cheap yearly deal (like the Donkey one), then it's probably only worth doing short term deals, even if you pay a little more in the long term.

Fly by nights, can't trust 'em.

I'm sticking with my donkey and just stacking the 25 pound a year offers when they happen.  That's like about a weeks worth of $ky isn't it.
(03-05-2019, 08:59 AM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:30 AM)andyocpfc Wrote: It appears (according to one of the FB support sites) that one of the big boys in Vader have shut down. Just shows you that no matter how big or small the provider, it can disappear and with that your dosh too at anytime. Unless you can get a cheap yearly deal (like the Donkey one), then it's probably only worth doing short term deals, even if you pay a little more in the long term.

I'm sticking with my donkey and just stacking the 25 pound a year offers when they happen.  That's like about a weeks worth of $ky isn't it.

I haven't seen that deal for a long time. Hoping they come up with something in the summer when it will be at it's quietist and people are looking to subscribe for another year.
(03-05-2019, 09:01 AM)andyocpfc Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:59 AM)elgin eagle Wrote:

I haven't seen that deal for a long time. Hoping they come up with something in the summer when it will be at it's quietist and people are looking to subscribe for another year.

Its usually around christmas and valentines day isnt it.  Sometimes black friday too iirc.  Maybe get it for 3 or 6 months then get the next offer.  Personally i dont trust any of them but the donkey has got proven longevity and is cheapest, so ticks those boxes alright.
I must be the only mug here who pays for Sky and BT sports.....no wonder I never get richSad
Been a kodi user for a good while. Used loads of different sites etc but now time to move to IPTV. 

Thanks to Croydon Exile I now have a Formuler Z8 box with Limitless playing though Mytvonline2.

Feels like a game changer for me. Happy days  Smile
Donkey was good tonight.  Managed to watch the play off highlights v Watford and also the Man City highlights v City.  That was through kodi on the firestick.
This is the box I bought. Formuler Z8 4K UHD Box https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07N14HSNV/r...0CbXTF3JDM
It appears P4P has been banned from the BBS Elgs. I know you’re not his biggest fan Elgs but I’m sure you can sympathise.

How’s the Z8 Craig with Limitless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk