Adlerhorst and the anti British halfwit BBS.
(03-06-2019, 21:22 PM)mushroom Wrote: I phoned him about midnight (after he sent me his number) to have some posh lawyer invite me to sniff his penis. Surreal doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope nothing bad happened to him. For all his total weirdness about the railway, I always thought that there was probably an ok bloke there trying to escape from the pisshead running him.
I think he had a few issues, he mentioned that him and his wife were in separate rooms (he posted this on the bbs, so I’m not breaking any confidence). People do silly things when under a lot of stress. He probably regrets his behaviour now.

(03-06-2019, 21:46 PM)mushroom Wrote: I think he had a few issues, he mentioned that him and his wife were in separate rooms (he posted this on the bbs, so I’m not breaking any confidence). People do silly things when under a lot of stress. He probably regrets his behaviour now.

Probably just venting his frustration out on you mate.  I know the southern dispute was horrible for everyone involved.   I regret calling him poopster, that was pretty juvenile of me.  It was quite a highly charged argument, even if we saw the root cause of it very differently from him.
(03-06-2019, 21:54 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Probably just venting his frustration out on you mate.  I know the southern dispute was horrible for everyone involved.   I regret calling him poopster, that was pretty juvenile of me.  It was quite a highly charged argument, even if we saw the root cause of it very differently from him.

Yea, I’ve got no hard feelings towards him. Poopster was funny thou

To be so confident in continually presenting his penis for a sniff, I’m beginning to wonder whether it had some kind of unique aromatic quality about it.
(04-06-2019, 05:33 AM)Bubbs11 Wrote: To be so confident in continually presenting his penis for a sniff, I’m beginning to wonder whether it had some kind of unique aromatic quality about it.

Bespoke artisan cheese is popular these days ya know  Big Grin
(04-06-2019, 05:33 AM)Bubbs11 Wrote: To be so confident in continually presenting his penis for a sniff, I’m beginning to wonder whether it had some kind of unique aromatic quality about it.

Big Grin  Where’s the like button.
(04-06-2019, 08:48 AM)The Groover Wrote: Big Grin  Where’s the like button.

+1
I wonder if there is a correlation between asking random blokes on the internet to 'sniff my penis' and sleeping in a separate room to your partner.

Is it the fact the knob smell is so bad that means separate rooms?
What ever happened to pooperscooper? I remember him flouncing but did he ever come back?
(04-06-2019, 11:52 AM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: What ever happened to pooperscooper? I remember him flouncing but did he ever come back?

He kept on calling me a “Bell Sniffer” on the Southern Bastards thread... this progressed to him neggin me with “Bell Sniffer” then he pm’d me with aforementioned insult.... finally he gave me his number and when I called he repeatedly asked me to sniff the end region of his penis. I then told him recorded this call... the next PM was “I’m sorry” and the Southern bastard thread was heavily edited to remove all his “bell Sniffer “ posts. He never posted after that.

He. Is. A. Lawyer.

(04-06-2019, 12:02 PM)mushroom Wrote: He kept on calling me a “Bell Sniffer” on the Southern Bastards thread... this progressed to him neggin me with “Bell Sniffer” then he pm’d me with aforementioned insult.... finally he gave me his number and when I called he repeatedly asked me to sniff the end region of his penis. I then told him  recorded this call... the next PM was “I’m sorry” and the Southern bastard thread was heavily edited to remove all his “bell Sniffer “ posts. He never posted after that.

He. Is. A. Lawyer.

[Image: the-simpsons-lionel-hutz-lost-episode-920x598.jpg]
(04-06-2019, 12:02 PM)mushroom Wrote: He kept on calling me a “Bell Sniffer” on the Southern Bastards thread... this progressed to him neggin me with “Bell Sniffer” then he pm’d me with aforementioned insult.... finally he gave me his number and when I called he repeatedly asked me to sniff the end region of his penis. I then told him  recorded this call... the next PM was “I’m sorry” and the Southern bastard thread was heavily edited to remove all his “bell Sniffer “ posts. He never posted after that.

He. Is. A. Lawyer.

Smile

A lawyer 'partner' to be exact.  Perhaps 'Penis' was his partner.  I doubt we'll ever know now.
(04-06-2019, 21:00 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Smile

A lawyer 'partner' to be exact.  Perhaps 'Penis' was his partner.  I doubt we'll ever know now.

Oh yea.... it’s all coming back to me now. Didn’t he also say he had a 1 million pound house?

(04-06-2019, 21:17 PM)mushroom Wrote: Oh yea.... it’s all coming back to me now. Didn’t he also say he had a 1 million pound house?

Haha dunno but probably  Smile He was a funny guy.
I never believed that he was a lawyer. Would a lawyer really be as juvenile as he was?
(04-06-2019, 21:53 PM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: I never believed that he was a lawyer. Would a lawyer really be as juvenile as he was?

Have you read the bbs at all lately ?  Big Grin
(31-05-2019, 16:31 PM)The Groover Wrote: It never used to be like that.   It was creeping in before Brexit but that enabled them to go full on bully and name calling with no one with the balls to stop them.  

The 'anyone that voted Brexit is a racist' view was just unrelenting.

So, as a matter of interest, why not move to the HOL? Primarily Brexit people on there.
(06-06-2019, 14:05 PM)Mapletree Wrote: So, as a matter of interest, why not move to the HOL? Primarily Brexit people on there.

Their mods seem like Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels.  Im sure they are not though, and deleting the palace comrades thread was just an accident.  Welcome, by the way  Smile
(06-06-2019, 14:05 PM)Mapletree Wrote: So, as a matter of interest, why not move to the HOL? Primarily Brexit people on there.
For the same reason as you post on the HOL I expect.

It's boring when you all just agree with each other.
Anyway, the HOL is not exclusively pro Brexit by any means.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It