Acts Of Generosity
A train cleaner I know, keeps all the hats/scarfs/gloves she finds at work on trains and gives them to the homeless on her walk home.

I had someone pay my toll at Dartford bridge a few years ago... it was when they had humans collecting the £. I went to pay... and toll collector said... “the guy in front paid for you, he told me to tell you to have a good day”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-09-2019, 11:45 AM)mushroom Wrote: A train cleaner I know, keeps all the hats/scarfs/gloves she finds at work on trains and gives them to the homeless on her walk home.

I had someone pay my toll at Dartford bridge a few years ago... it was when they had humans collecting the £. I went to pay... and toll collector said... “the guy in front paid for you, he told me to tell you to have a good day”.

That's pretty nice. Maybe you let him into the queue or something?

There's a guy on here called Lofty who let me use my season ticket.  Refused to take any money for it. What a gent.
Top fella.

I have helped old ladies cross the street......and fed homeless cats....
Hate cats.
Throw back to when that old bint stashed one in a wheelie bin and it was all over the news. Was I the only one cheering?
Certainly don't feed the garden ruining little shits.
(13-09-2019, 18:03 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Hate cats.
Throw back to when that old bint stashed one in a wheelie bin and it was all over the news. Was I the only one cheering?

I love cats, I have 3 and help out a cat shelter. May a thousand cats shit on your garden and sexually molest your gnomes. Shy
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
(13-09-2019, 20:06 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: I love cats, I have 3 and help out a cat shelter. May a thousand cats shit on your garden and sexually molest your gnomes. Shy
Oh meow Smile

Lolololol.....I am still laughing after reading that.
(13-09-2019, 18:03 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Hate cats.
Maybe there should be a thread for random acts of cuntishness? For the record the bin thing made me chortle as well.
I did something on a ladies chest one day when she asked "not in my face".
(13-09-2019, 20:06 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: I love cats, I have 3 and help out a cat shelter. May a thousand cats shit on your garden and sexually molest your gnomes. Shy
Already happening by the state of my boarders and Woy the gnome's troubled look.
I did look into trapping the buggers and pressure washing them so they're too shit scared to return, but it turns out it's highly illegal which is a shame.

I got this gadget that you connect to a hose and it senses movement, dousing kitty instantly. Quite effective, but no good for piss heads stumbling about trying to let themselves in the backdoor at midnight.
(14-09-2019, 07:25 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Already happening by the state of my boarders and Woy the gnome's troubled look.
I did look into trapping the buggers and pressure washing them so they're too shit scared to return, but it turns out it's highly illegal which is a shame.

I got this gadget that you connect to a hose and it senses movement, dousing kitty instantly. Quite effective, but no good for piss heads stumbling about trying to let themselves in the backdoor at midnight.
Smile

You could just claim you were washing them surely.  

I would stick with the gadget and let the pissheads take their chances.
Get a dog. And a kennel.
How does this work?  People bring their pussies to you?
(14-09-2019, 10:56 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: How does this work?  People bring their pussies to you?
Expat the pussy whisperer....who knew Smile
(14-09-2019, 10:12 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Smile

You could just claim you were washing them surely.  

I would stick with the gadget and let the pissheads take their chances.
The piss head being me, sadly it's not an option: much to the wife's chagrin!
Interestingly, trapping/ harming the feline vermin is an act of criminal damage as it's someone's property. Even the law knows these orrible flea bags are beyond the scope of animal cruelty.
(14-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Expat the pussy whisperer....who knew Smile
I bet he looks like this Smile

[Image: 7e2c2a8c5f54bbb841f9971ef7ca9e09.png]
(14-09-2019, 11:36 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: The piss head being me, sadly it's not an option: much to the wife's chagrin!
Interestingly, trapping/ harming the feline vermin is an act of criminal damage as it's someone's property. Even the law knows these orrible flea bags are beyond the scope of animal cruelty.
Just use the front door, problem solved Smile

We have cats that walk along the top of the fence at the bottom of our 'garden', but it's such a bombsite that they move into posher gardens to shit in.
(14-09-2019, 14:37 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I bet he looks like this Smile

[Image: 7e2c2a8c5f54bbb841f9971ef7ca9e09.png]

Lol
Like it Smile
(14-09-2019, 14:42 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Just use the front door, problem solved Smile

We have cats that walk along the top of the fence at the bottom of our 'garden', but it's such a bombsite that they move into posher gardens to shit in.
She puts the chain on lol
(14-09-2019, 18:50 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: She puts the chain on lol
Lol.