24 Hours Without Laws - What Would Your Do?
As the subject suggests, if there was one day a year where the UK had a 24 hours of lawlessness what would you do? Some would say it is 24/7 as it is but you know what I mean!

Remember this doesn't just apply to you, everyone would be able to commit crimes on that day so you could be a victim also and it is only in the UK so you could leave for that day too.
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
Take a holiday in Sweden.....

Smile

Well interesting as it reminds me of Purge the movie and my thoughts at that time was oh I would hide in basement with some secret doors built etc.....it is hard....I have no hatred over any one so most probably i would spend time indoors watching telly
Me too, I would do nothing.

I have already broken all the silly laws anyway, and like Razorsedge I have no desire to hurt anyone.
(03-07-2019, 16:23 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Take a holiday in Sweden.....

Smile

Well interesting as it reminds me of Purge the movie and my thoughts at that time was oh I would hide in basement with some secret doors built etc.....it is hard....I have no hatred over any one so most probably i would spend time indoors watching telly

While the presenter of the program is being beaten with a hammer... Or if you have a telly as it is a lawless day someone could have nicked it. Smile

You don't need to hate someone to partake in the lawless day. You could go speeding, drink drive, do drugs, take a piss against the local police station's door or just nick a load of food.
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
(03-07-2019, 16:37 PM)Swedish Expat Eagle Wrote:  

You don't need to hate someone to partake in the lawless day. You could go speeding, drink drive, do drugs, take a piss against the local police station's door or just nick a load of food.

Same as every other day then.
Cut labels off mattresses.
(03-07-2019, 16:43 PM)Antichrist Wrote: Cut labels off mattresses.
That's illegal?
Shit
(03-07-2019, 16:37 PM)Swedish Expat Eagle Wrote: While the presenter of the program is being beaten with a hammer... Or if you have a telly as it is a lawless day someone could have nicked it. Smile

I have already broken all the 'siilly' laws anyway.

Funny you mention it, but the one I truly regret was actually taking a piss on a Police Station.  It was dark, I was desperateand I didn't realise it was a police station. Problem was this was in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland where things like that are taken really, really seriously. I think I might have been seconds away from being taken out tbh. Needless to say I won't do that again.
Post an honest opinion on Twitter.
Get Labour chicken coup plotters , blindfold and gag them, drive them to a remote field ask them all to kneel down with their arms tied behind their backs and play the sound of machine gun fire.
Each of them will think they're the only survivor...

As for Tories...
(03-07-2019, 17:07 PM)Antichrist Wrote: Post an honest opinion on Twitter.
Graffiti www.palacecomrades.com all over South London until my pen/spray paint/varnish ran out or I became overcome by the fumes.  Probably the latter in the case of the varnish.
(03-07-2019, 18:05 PM)Nick Gusset Wrote: Get Labour chicken coup plotters , blindfold and gag them, drive them to a remote field ask them all to kneel down with their arms tied behind their backs and play the sound of machine gun fire.
Each of them will think they're the only survivor...

As for Tories...
This is when I miss not having a repping option.
Honest answer, jailbait.
(03-07-2019, 18:15 PM)Antichrist Wrote: Honest answer, jailbait.
Ooh controversial Smile Still it's a lawless day and you are the antichrist so who am I to argue.
Antichrist Wrote:Post an honest opinion on Twitter.
Halleulauh praise the Lord- says Antichrist on Twitter Smile
Indecent exposure for me please unless anyone has already called shotgun.
(26-07-2019, 14:17 PM)PartTimeJames Wrote: Indecent exposure for me please unless anyone has already called shotgun.
Only if you're prepared to win some varnish.
(26-07-2019, 14:17 PM)PartTimeJames Wrote: Indecent exposure for me please unless anyone has already called shotgun.
Big Grin

Pretty sure you can have flashing, part time james Smile

And welcome.  Early post is promising.
This is the South Wales Valleys...we have no law!
(26-07-2019, 15:08 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

Pretty sure you can have flashing, part time james Smile

And welcome.  Early post is promising.
Thank you. Previous Holmesdale Online and Twitter regular (banned from both for indecent exposure). Came here at the recommendation of Nick Gusset. Seems a decent forum!