2020 21 Palace Kit
(16-07-2020, 18:42 PM)Billypalace Wrote: When did you last look Elgin?

Sure I saw them on there yesterday at £20. The black red n blue tiger stripe away.

Knowing me was probably the youth/kids sizes and not the adult I need which used to be Greek god but now is more like odd bod/dart player after lockdown
Ah cheers mate.  I will swoop now. 4 carverys is ok.
Just ordered a home.  With postage it went back up to 5 carverys but c'est la vie.  Still half price.
(17-07-2020, 13:25 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Just ordered a home.  With postage it went back up to 5 carverys but c'est la vie.  Still half price.
I bought a home shirt for my grandson who is 2 but I had to get him a 4-5 size.  We have big children in my family but he is tall and slim.

The 2 year old size must be for a fetus.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(17-07-2020, 17:25 PM)Talons Wrote: I bought a home shirt for my grandson who is 2 but I had to get him a 4-5 size.  We have big children in my family but he is tall and slim.

The 2 year old size must be for a fetus.
The sizing is ridiculous isn't it.  Nothing to do with being a fat bastard at all.
Not liking the puma kits for other teams so far.
Worst thing is 2 are stripes, Newcastle and WBA. They are not good.

Best so far is not a puma kit but Southampton's, a sash.

Wbas kit is an abomination. Hope puma don't muck up our stripes.
Very late announcement on kit...
(01-08-2020, 09:35 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Very late announcement on kit...
Again!

We do seem to leave a lot to last minute
From the club's point of view why bother to announce it without something to show it off like a new sponsor or signing? Given that everything is tits up it wouldn't get much coverage compared to usually.
(01-08-2020, 09:35 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Very late announcement on kit...
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/2...o.html?m=1

Last in fact.  Maybe they need 28 working days.
Well, that's one obstacle out of the way - new sponsor (W88 - another poxy Far East gambling company) announced by club today: now they can start to churn out all the new gear with the new sponsor name in place, ready for all those lovely orders to come rolling in.

Expect a "major" unveiling any time soon - we sign another academy prossect or something like that and I reckon that'll be the trigger